To order your copy of Suing a Large Company Made Easy, you MUST agree to the following terms and conditions. To indicate acceptance of these conditions proceed to the "Buy Now" button below.
1. This is a short guide (7 pages) with the essential information you need to simply get an arbitration case filed against a Company that requires such arbitration. The companies are listed on the previous page. I cannot guarantee that they continue to offer arbitration.
2. This guide doesn't give you any legal guidance on the merits of your claim. It doesn't tell you about consumer protection laws that may apply. It simply helps you navigate the procedure so you can easily file a claim against the company. It is intended for cases where you know you have a claim, e.g. you paid the company but it didn't give you proper credit, or there is a false charge on the account.
3. You are ALWAYS better off WITH a LAWYER. Having said that, this is for those who cannot find one or can't afford one and don't want to let the company get away with ripping them off. Its an option to DOING NOTHING!
4. The author is a licensed attorney, but he is NOT your attorney. He is involved in litigation and is generally not available to assist with small dollar value arbitration cases. That is why he made this guide.
5. THERE IS A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. IF YOU DON'T THINK IT WAS WORTH THE PURCHASE PRICE, THAN SIMPLY EMAIL ME AT WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE AND YOUR MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED.